Sunday, May 30, 2010

What's New

Hello, I just wanted to let you all know again that we have both finished Spells recently so hopefully there will be a review soon. I have also just finished the second in the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod series. It was very good and I have just started the third. Along with the third in that series, I am also reading the fifth in the Cirque Du Freak series. I'm kind of in a vampire-y mood(: I hope that your summer's are starting off well. I know mine is, I have pool, and games, and of course... READING! Our book that we are starting this month is The Last Song by: Nicholas Sparks. I personally have never read anything from him, but I hear he is an incredible writer. I can't wait to see some new reviews from people!
-Ace

1 comment:

  1. You have an award waiting over here!
    http://paperbetweenourfingers.blogspot.com/2010/06/award.html

    -Addy

    ReplyDelete