Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update

Just a little update on what's going on. Eliz and I have finished Wings this week and we are very excited to start Spells. It was very good. I'm going to post a review after this. I am currently reading The Secret Life of Bees and will be posting something on that sometime soon. I'm very excited to buy the new book by Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid. I really like his writing and this is a new series that he is starting and this is the first. I would also like to know if anybody has read the book The Forest of Hands & Teeth? It's a new series and I'm hoping to read it soon, but haven't had the chance to get a hold of it yet. We would love anybody's book suggestions too! One more thing... After we finish reading Spells, we are going to start The Last Song by: Nicholas Sparks. That will be our June Read It Before You See It book. We hope to hear more from Addy and Harry!
-Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment