Friday, May 14, 2010

Personal Summer Reading!

I know that Eliz and I are doing a book club and we are reading a book a month. I also need some personal books to read over the summer because the book club won't hold me off=D. I already have:
-Maze Runner Trilogy
-Fablehaven
-Tantalize
-Chronicles of Vladimir Tod (I'm on the 3rd)
-Children of the Lamp Series
-The Chronicles of Narnia (I'm on the 3rd)
-The Kane Chronicles
-Percy Jackson & the Olympians
-The Last Song
-The Mortal Instruments
-Evernight Series (I'm on the 3rd)
-Wings Series (Waiting for next one)
-Morganville Vampire Series (I'm on the 3rd)
-Blue Bloods Series (Waiting for next one)
-Hunger Games Trilogy (Waiting for next one)

-Ace

3 comments:

  1. Whoa. this is a good list. I'll probably take some off this and put them on my own.
    I hope you enjoy Hush, Hush. That was great. And Maximum Ride. I liked that for the most part. Not towards the end though. :/

    I've started Wings myself. I hope to be able to give a review soon!

    --Addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you have started Wings! It was such a good book and Spells is pretty good too. Yeah I'm a very big reader, have you read the Blue Bloods books, or is that the series that you didn't think was good? Haha, anyway, I'm very anxious to see a review from you guys soon!
    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read any of the Blue Bloods books, but they have always caught my eye. I can't give you a reason as to why I haven't read them yet. But I shall try my best. (:

    ReplyDelete